1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Some old stuff on DVD.

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

A weird sound I made in 2005 which I found while searching my DVDs, I have not used this anywhere, it is one of many sounds I made.
    But this one is one of the most weirdest I made.....
    http://www.esnips.com/doc/be248898-66b5-4f39-90dc-4272dc90a3fd/WeirdSignal
    http://www.2shared.com/file/11994585/202291dd/WeirdSignal.html

Also I found something else....this easter egg message and skin I did for Turboman's firestorm back in 2005/06

I used that name and skin as my alter ego on lots of servers though, you may remember seeing me as that name. Also I added later the character to the Gott mod, yeah that annoying alrifle pawn is that....

2. Lopar-XL

Lopar-XL Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.

Hi. I downloaded your sample and found it interesting. I sped it up by about 200% and it sounded like it could be a recording of you or somebody else laughing, with some kind of flanger and/or modulation effects thrown in. It can be kind of nifty, even poignant, to dig through old archives of your stuff and look at all the stuff that you were working on and had a yen for in the past. It's like a time capsule. Do you have a link for the Firestorm skin?

3. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Well the skin is in my Gott mod actually, it is male3skinswoah.utx package.
    It's just a skin hack, nothing new really, with a WOAH written on its chest...lol

The mod works only with Unreal though, won't load in UT, I have made previous versions for UT except that latest one...

Btw here is the file mirrored:
    WeirdSignal.rar

Here is Gott:
    Gott.rar

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.