Some of my works.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Thanks for the comments and criticism guys. Much appreciated. :) I should be pumping out more stuffs after my finals (which is just around the corner).

About the "emo" comment, I don't really set out to create an "emo" artwork or whatnot.As cliche as it sounds, it's just my style.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Kinda late to everything, but I thought they were nifty. One thing: some of the ones with a focus on words, like the flower guy on the couch...I suppose if those were song lyrics, they'd make sense when you read them, knowing the song. But when I read them, they kinda came off as...comical. Unintentionally of course, but they just sounded funny...

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
bazli.jpg

earsofabutterfliesversion2.jpg

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
Not terribly original themes/concepts, and you need to use less photoshop filters. I like the colorful city monuments in the background thing.

In particular, the "I'm feeling better" thing would be way better completely vectorized. As is, the hearts and text stick out and aren't cohesive.