1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

some little problems..

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Snakeye, Mar 19, 2000.

1. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

Hello everybody,
    since I visited my 450 PII at home I was able to play some hours of INF. I actually encountered some bugs, or so..

- the one I like the most: play without weapon stay option, wait 'til a bot takes away a gun on the ground; and NOW: shoot exactly where the gun lies, and it reappears! Has anybody else encountered this bug - I have to say that I like this one, because you don't have to wait that long for a weapon to respawn, and still can pick up weapons you already have..for ammo of course.

- I use to CTF in LavaGiant; I snipe a lot and prefer the location called 'rocket laucher ridge' to do so - but I have to send a bot to guard my back - usually using the 'hold this position' command; is there any possible way the bot returns there after he's been killed?

- That's not a bug, just a general problem:
    I downloaded several maps, and after installing them all half of them didn't work - together with some original UT maps. I had to copy loads of texture files around 'til everything worked; anybody knows a texture pack that includes the usual custom texs used by mappers, so I don't have to copy the tex files and risk half of my maps to go to hell?

- last thing; I can't use any cheats; not that I really would need them, I just thought it would be nice to fly around and take some nice screenies. Hope anybody can help..
    Oh, and does anybody know how to 'freeze' the screen but still be able to 'move' around? I tried 'playersonly', but the bots who are hit fall to earth, so it's quite hard to take a screenie from a bot that has just been hit.

'nuff for now,
    thanks for any answers

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
    anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing