Some art... n' stuff..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorflower

It hurts.
Oct 6, 2000
Thanks man...

.. that one was inspired by sweaty, hairy, handsome men, fighting one another, whilst scantily clad in a Roman arena. Sketched it after watching "Gladiator".

RF

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Wow man, you're a good artist. Have you ever tried architectural type sketches (for storyboards and such)? A game company could use those skills (in addition to your character concepts).

Razorflower

It hurts.
Oct 6, 2000
Actually...

... no. I've never considered art as a professional endeavor. It's an entertaining way to spend an hour or so, nothing more. I have friends at Epic and Marvel Comics, and keep up [sort of] on the industry, but comic storyboards are the closest I've ever come to anything like that.

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.