1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

So who's buying Crysis 2?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SleepyHe4d, Mar 22, 2011.

?

Are you buying Crysis 2? Did you Pirate it?

1. I bought it or am buying it and I didn't pirate it.

25.8%
  2. I bought it or am buying it and I pirated it.

6.5%
  3. I'm not buying it and I didn't pirate it.

62.9%
  4. I'm not buying it but I pirated it.

4.8%
  1. SleepyHe4d

SleepyHe4d fap fap fap

I did.

Edit: Can a mod fix the typo in the third option? :p

Also, anyone else, assume there's a "and don't plan on pirating it" after the "I didn't pirate it" options.

If you're not sure yet, wait to answer later.

This poll is only considering for the next 3 to 6 months, if you might buy it in a year or 2, just put not buying or don't answer.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

I will when I get a new g-card, which will hopefully be around the time Duke comes out or a month afterwards.

3. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

Bought it, and ran it on my work machine for a bit. Looks slick. Can't wait to go home and run it on my GTX 580.

4. Al

Al Car'a'carn

I'm not sure yet.

5. Big-Al

Big-Al amateur de bière

"I'm not buying it and I didn't pirate it."

I say this cos i recently bought the first one on sale with it's expansion and got a new GTX 460. once the second part is down to 5-10 euros and i've played through the first one then maybe i'll be happy to pick it up.

lol I'm a few years slow aren't I? :D

6. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Where's the "I'll get it when it's dirt cheap because of its DRM" option?

7. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

You think? I've just recently finished the demo. But yeah, also installed the Crysis 2 demo so I'll give it a whirl.

:D

Really? A typo?

8. Darkdrium

Darkdrium 20% Cooler

I'm not buting it and not pirating it.

9. Sjosz

Sjosz (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I've got too big a stack of games I've yet to play right now to justify buying a sequel to a game I didn't like. The future may hold a purchase yet.

10. Rambowjo

Rambowjo Das Protoss

I checked out the leak and played it for 2 minutes, realised it was just some unplayable buggy piece of crap and deleted it. Tried the demo when that eventually came around and decided to not buy it. Not going to support yet another CoD clone.

11. tomcat ha

tomcat ha Well-Known Member

all ive seen of the game indicates suck so yeah no buying or pirating for now.

12. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

I don't play to get it. APB is holding me off probably for a good 6 months or more, so I won't be buying any new PC games (which is where FPS's belong)

13. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

Maybe when it's on sale. Wasn't too impressed with the MP demo

14. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

15. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Banned

From what I have seen, Crysis 2 is an improvement over Crysis. That doesn't mean it is a really great game, but Crysis was bull**** except when you got to play with the environment a bit, that was the only fun aspect of that game. True, I played only bits of it when I was visiting a friend, but that was my thoughts.

Crysis 2 seems much more fun really and you get some proper levels as well, in urban environment.

16. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

I'll just stay away from it. Gonna wait Q3/Q4 2011 for some decent FPS games.

17. shadow_dragon

shadow_dragon is ironing his panties!

Why does this thread/poll need a pirating counterpart?

On topic. I'd rather see a single player demo tbh and, in truth, the first Crysis only held me for the first level. Once i got past that it got boring, I finished it but it was dull.

I replayed the first level dozens of times testing the stealth mode and how many guards/encampments i could take down without raising any alarms. Playing with the physics by crashing cars into buildings and stuff. That first level acted as a great sandbox and then everything after that was just linear shooter in my mind.
    They even showed the aliens at the end of the first mission... never has a scene in a game felt more premature.
    Seeing the boat in ice, in-land, was creepy and interesting at first... untill the alien came out, then it was just... "Oh aliens did it! Let's shoot everything"

18. dragonfliet

dragonfliet I write stuffs

I'll probably get to it around the summer, but I have plenty of games right now and not enough time to beat them, so yeah.

~Jason

19. SleepyHe4d

SleepyHe4d fap fap fap

That was kind of the point and what I was interested in. I'd care a lot less if it was just "Who played Crysis 2?"

20. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

IGN and Gamespot reviews are in and guess what? OH thats right they reviewed the console versions and haven't written up a proper pc review yet. But don't worry they will just copy paste like every other ****ing professional reviewer out there and give it the same score. Seriously pay me what they are getting paid and I will review it CORRECTLY.