So Then...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
I received an email wishing me a Happy Birthday and I thought to myself, "Wow, these guys remember everything!"...Or was it an automated response and you guys don't give 2 chits about me?...

Don't answer, for I think I know the outcome...

So what's up? (For those that remember)...Playing anything worthwhile of late?...I'm still playing a li'l bit of 2k4 from time to time, but not logging the major minutes like I did during the nice stint we had with the 2k4 community that once was...

-- Flaw

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yo mannn whats goin on?? Happy Birthday! We're just hanging onto the good old times as much as we can. We play 2k4 every monday and thursday night (usually) from 8 to 9:30-10ish and we could use another body up in there :) Put our 2K4 server in your favorites and bookmark the TS server. The info can be found here. The password for TS is Morty (with a capital M!)

Cya arounddd :)

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Flaw, it was automated but it is good to see ya back here with a post.
BC is correct, we are playing UT2004 once again. Its Monday and Thursday nites.. Hope to see ya drop in..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Sup Flaw. Happy birthday. You should feel lucky. I didn't even get an automated response for mine....:eek:

Would love to see you on Monday and Thursday nights. We need the bodies. The most we usually can get is a 3v3.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
FLAW!!!
Wassup man? Happy Birthday!

Like TAZ said; we're on mondays and thursdays (don't know where Boney got wednesday :rolleyes: ), and you know you're welcome to join us! Hell bring a friend... or two... or three!

Good to hear from you, man! :)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I fixed it damn! Cut a brotha a break I just worked 13 hours. :p Monday and THURSDAY of course. MY BAD. Oh, and no excuse for this thursday guys... most everyone has off work. The worst it can be is a hangover, and i'm pretty sure you can still play UT with a hangover! :D

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
Cool deal...I bookmarked the server and will get by there hopefully this Thursday...It'd be good to play the good ol' settings again...I joined KoS a couple years ago since it was relatively close to what we used to play...The main difference is the infinite wall dodge, which I hate, but have to deal with it if I want to play...

At any rate, thx for the replies and the server/TS info...Looking forward to hearing your secksy voices...

-- Flaw

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, we felt the same way about the new settings folks have been using. Infin. Wall Dodge, 1.45 Speed, Zoom Insta, Translocator.. Some you could live with others sucked.. CTF-LGI 135/35 the way its meant to be played. LOL Frag Ya Later..;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
So Then, how come you haven't made your way to the server.. :lol::lol:

Come on Flaw... You know you want some..;)

PerfectFlaw

Jul 27, 2003
NC
www.thecrackaz.com
**hangs head and kicks dirt**

I know man...I've been slammed at work and I have been setting up our new forums/portal lately, and between those two, I haven't had time to do much of anything...I put a sticky note on my monitor to ensure I remember to get by this Thursday, if only for a few games...I have the server and TS saved, so will take my punishment soon...

-- Flaw

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
We finally had some a couple 5v5's last night. Deadman, Doomsday, Necrosis, Bama and few others were able to get in a couple nice maps. Fun Stuff..
Hope to see ya..