So if Gordon Freeman was 27 in 1998...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
that means that nowadays, in the year 2020.. he should be....
Well.. let's see.

Hmm...

Ok, so you have 27. You take 1998 and 2020. That means you'll need to multiply 27 with1998-2020.
But you also have to calculate the rate of inflation in the world. The free world, that is.
Now you need to reduce the probably factor of the square indexed by the number of exponential growth of departments in the Black Mesa complex and the number of times the Einstein scientist played with his moustache.

Okay, this could take some time. I'll be back with more data.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Don't forget that at the time you had like 128MB or RAM and in 2020 something around 16GB so you'll need to multiply his age by 128.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Zut alors, the plot thickens. I will definitely need to address this matter at the board meeting of the excutive officials of the black mesa facility and partners. In the flesh? If I put my hazard suit on, probably.