1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

so i listened to rush limbaugh the other day...

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by GoAt, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

If so, real life must be a real bitch. right?

2. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

Bush isn't because he's right-wing and the whole point of rightwingers (modern American ones, anyway) is that they don't believe in government intervention in society or the economy i.e. for one thing they don't regulate businesses. Not doing anything about corporations is their raison d'etre. You voted Republican, you got what you asked for - Bush is doing exactly what he said he would.

3. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Ya your right, unfortunatly, but about a half of the rep, and dems are not into the corp side of things.
    Hillary is and takes money, Bill clinton started taking money because the unions were drying up.
    I dont know who the hell will be any good next round.

4. diddlysquat

diddlysquat FlamingPsychoTrannyBitch

Not yet, in about a year or so is when I am going to get it done.

And I said steadfast blindness, if you are going to quote me at least get it right;) I said you had spoonfed conservative ideals. (sheesh two good lines and he gets them mixed up)

So does MikeOO7 still come around any more, or is he one of the ones that drifted away? Boy he could draw great. I loved some of his artwork.

It is nice to see Evil Cope still around after all these years. Has anyone seen Cactus?

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  5. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Cactus got stuck in someone's ass.