1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

so i listened to rush limbaugh the other day...

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by GoAt, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

If he doesn't get on with this border issue ina big way, it's really going to be the last of Bush.
    All those people running the place have no clue.By the time they build any fences it will be like 30 years from now.
    All they have to do is crack down on businesses, and if they say we have to go out of business, so be it.
    If the prices go way up for fruit and vegatables, who cares we are getting hosed from these gas prices anyway.
    Then china and all the rest won't have usa to sell sht too, so fk em all.

The government is starting to piss me off, the dems have no backbone, the republicans have no backbone, and we sit here with open borders, arabs running around, and now getting soaked from these counties like vensuala and iran and china , man let me put up some trade barriers, and screw "global" trade "global" warming, and lets dig some damn fricking WELLS !!!.
    and send all the mexicans back, and stop all this unfair trade, and these enviroment crap heads and get down to taking care of business for once, in the name of usa for usa.

2. Larkin

Larkin Gone

Yeah Red Fist :) My thoughts exactly.

3. gamergirl1337

gamergirl1337 New Member

ok then tell me how im clueless???

what did i say that makes me clueless. state your point.

4. Cat Fuzz

Cat Fuzz Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!

I'd be wasting my time. Just like its a waste of time with most other people here. I'm tired.

5. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Hey, man. Would Jesus have called her clueless?

6. Cat Fuzz

I don't know. I also don't know if Jesus would post on a message board. I also don't know if Jesus would eat a Snickers bar. I also don't know if Jesus would prefer a 5 speed or automatic transmission. I also don't know if Jesus would drink coffee black or with cream and sugar. I also don't if I can keep this up much longer.

7. Stilgar

Stilgar Ninja

Jesus prefers a manual lke any good man would.

8. Evil_Cope

Evil_Cope For the Win, motherfather!

hehe

Ah, but do you know...What would jesus do...

9. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

I think he would. He'd travel the forums, healing damaged threads, bringing peace to heated debates, and casting out trolls with the power of his calm but devastating putdowns. The decent forum members would adore him. But he'd be getting constantly flamed : "Ur not the son of God u suck lol!!!!1111". He simply turns the other cheek and never flames back, which only makes the trolls more angry. Moreover, the lazy and oppressive mods and admins don't like him because they know he's a better leader than they ever could be. Eventually, in desperation, Jesus is banned from the forum. "Hahaha u suck, why don't you save yourself, lol!!!". But, as his followers believed he would, he returns 3 days later with an admin account, having hacked the server with his l33t skills. From that point on he never posts again, but his followers know he is still lurking. They believe that if they make enough good posts, Jesus will invite them to join his own personal private hidden forum, not visible to ordinary members. And one day, when a great and terrible flamewar shall devastate the message board, they know that He shall return, to permaban the trolls, lamers, and n00bs and usher in a new age of peace and :) :) :). Amen.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  10. Nachimir

Nachimir Crony of Stilgar

Unfortunately, all the threads are translations of copies of copies of the original forum database, of which only fragments now remain, causing controversy and doubt to this day.

11. LumenEdge

LumenEdge Creative Element

Finally, somebody gets it! :) :tup:

12. Cat Fuzz

:lol: except for this part......

13. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Furthermore, let us never forget that the original database was coded whilst under the dried heavy of a one Mr. Stropharia Cubensis.

14. Frostblood

Frostblood Strangely compelling...

Sorry. Some believe that if they make enough good posts, Jesus will invite them to join his own personal private hidden forum. However, others contend that Jesus is not interested in your post count or grammar skills, and that all you need to do is truly believe in Him, signalling your belief by putting "Jesus pwns" in your sig. Many innocent posters of both sides have been flamed for their opinion on this matter.

15. Evil_Cope

Contraversial evidence found in a nearby, barren desert of strange truffle eating creatures, suggests otherwise.

16. diddlysquat

diddlysquat FlamingPsychoTrannyBitch

Old Nali city hasn't changed a bit

Boy it looks like the old place has the same flammers, trolls and other assorted miscreants as it did in the past, with a few new faces. And woe be the thread that tries to stay on topic.

Gotta love this place.

Very funny Frostblood, loved the Jesus spoof thing.

Red Fist, still the closet fag who just won't let your true self out of the closet eh? You will feel better if you admit to yourself you like showering with men.

Catfuzz, still a staunch believer in your mythological super Buddy Jesus. That and your spoonfed conservative ideals that blind you to what your faith should be about. Got to love your steadfast blindness.

oosyxxx, glad you are still around, with a sometimes sane voice in the insanity of this forum.

Eyuva 'S' NRG, love the way you come along and put a big SHUT UP on some of the others inane clueless drivel. Keep them pesky facts coming, maybe one of these days someone will listen.

Okay, back to topic, and my catch on it. Bush is supposed to "lead", offer insights and suggestions to congress, use executive orders when in his power to get things done.
    These are all things he hasn't done. You have to wonder, while the oil industry is raping the country, just so they can give a 400 million dollar retirement party to a CEO, where is the leadership from the white house. An administration with known ties to the industry, an administration that a few years ago held secret energy policy disscusions(transcripts of which are still classified)with big oil and the usual suspects from wallstreet.

Where is the leadership?
    How can you trust these people?
    And finally, what do you think Jesus would think of this whole mess( this last one for Cat, so his Buddy Jesus gets mentioned, no need to thank me)

17. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

"Sometimes" sane voice? ;)

It's amazing how this place keeps plugging along. I think a lot of the older members would've stuck around had it not been for the influx of new members that generally irritated, and continue to irritate in some cases, the pee out of most people here.

18. Cat Fuzz

Spoonfed blindness. Right. You win. :tup:

You ever get yer junk rearranged yet?

19. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

If I was ,damn straight, closet is ware it should stay.
    Now goto the mexican protest thread. haha.

I agree ,corporations are getting off with messing up the country, and Bush or NO ONE ELSE is helping either.
    Lou Dobbs is even on big rants regardless whos dems or republicans,same for a lot of news.
    I think 1/2 of the rep and dems each will be against the others, 1/2 is corporate dems and rep.

So we need 1/2 of the gov marching together for once insead of the way they been doing, in the recent past.

Last edited: May 9, 2006
  20. Evil_Cope

That's just it. I'm not so sure. *shrug*
    More importantly, just look at the state of BUF OT, half the time. Talk about turn-over. Hoo.