So, I have a big favour to ask...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
the public funding of education, or lack there of, is one of my pet peeves.
Oh man... don't get me started. The schools we mostly fund (K-12) are a pass for pretty much anyone. a gigantic portion of the population have high school diplomas. The schools that matter (post high school) people have to pay a fortune for and a gigantic portion of them live in squalor for decades paying off their stupid student loans just so they can get a piece of paper... ARG!!!!!!

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I can't help sorry. But FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS. (grabs igoy by the shoulders and shakes her). This is exactly what happened to me and I was never able to return to school. 10 years down the road and I work nights at a grocery store to support myself my wife and our son. I have had allot of luck and am in posession of many things I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford.

You might try (if all else fails) getting the enrollment and financial offices at the college to tack it on your bill and cover it with a student loan and stay in school. Also try and find full time employment if possible with the school that will help you with scheduling work and classes as well as may provide some dicounts on the schooling or additional fiscal aid.

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
Give me a mailing address and I can send cash. I don't do pay pal.

edit
Not to mentiont he wife would wonder why I was sending money to some woman in the UK.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
The schools that matter (post high school) people have to pay a fortune for and a gigantic portion of them live in squalor for decades paying off their stupid student loans
you're preachin' to the choir.

my brother recently graduated at University of Illinois with a degree in architecture which included a travel-abroad in France. take a guess at the mountain of loans he's sitting on. and what is this degree worth?
he has already spent the summer trying to revise and update his portfolio instead of hunting down his contacts and looking for work.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Here's the deal kid-o, you screwed up. Now you have to pay the piper. Get a second job, do side work for cash, whatever... get yourself debt free on your own hard earned money, and move on.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Surprised by all the "would help, but" replies. Yeah, like all of you are too broke to spare ten pounds. If you don't want to donate, just say so.

Here's the deal kid-o, you screwed up. Now you have to pay the piper. Get a second job, do side work for cash, whatever... get yourself debt free on your own hard earned money, and move on.

^ Also, this.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Are you in write-only mode?

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Ever though about getting room mates? I don't know how big your place is, but it would save you some money on the bills.

Good luck though. I'm broke and a joke myself. My wife got laid off and is now in a position working for minimum wage, dealing with group home kids.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
My sister did not have to pay her college loans back.
Because she graduated :)
The state of Alaska payed them off.

Got to give the oil companies a big hug.

Student loans: the new Overseer guarding the fields so the slaves don't step out of line.

I'm too antisocial to say I'd help even if I could, besides I'm still only working off the books and part time to avoid paying my loan back. I'll take that loan that got handed to my school, of which I saw ZERO in my pocket to my grave.

Didn't get to finish my 1st semester, (baby born with medical problems the exact week of my first exams... took so long to get him home I just stayed at the steel mill for a couple years more figuring I could get a deferment and go back later.. lol silly me.) Did school pay back one penny to bank for the year's worth of tuition paid in full up front? nope! That's a sweet deal they got going on there. Took the blueprint for that straight from the mafia handbook didn't they?

Gotta love capitalism.

Surprised by all the "would help, but" replies. Yeah, like all of you are too broke to spare ten pounds. If you don't want to donate, just say so.

It's harder for them to say that 'cause she has boobs.

she's also single and has no kids, so really no pity here. I don't know how bad the job market could possibly be where she is, but even here in what's left of Buffalo, we have decent paying fast food options, and little to no excuse for not finding light industrial and entry level clerical work, if in no other capacity than day-to-day staffing.

Hell even I managed to get into an adult learning center for EMT training. Just taking it farther than "not yet employable" requires too much cash up front.

Last edited by a moderator:

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
This is actually a good idea. I've seen this done successfully in the past.. and I've also seen people take the $$ and run. I'm not saying you would take it and run.

Of course there is another idea that you should consider. If i was a looker like you happen to be.. I would open up a softcore/tease website as a second form of income. Easy $$ and you don't have to show everything. Feed the fans, pay the bills.

I'm not quite sure your the type but consider this: Some students who have large school loans, have good looks and loads of sexy confidence tend to go in this direction (or strip). It can be a one time or as many times as needed to make the $$ needed to pay it all off. I happen to know a lawyer and a doctor who did exploited their own looks to make $$ while in school. Once they graduated.. they never did it again. Very successful women! Do it for a while then boom.. your on with your life. Debt paid.

Obviously you don't have to do any of this. I'm just saying, you've already got 2 out of 3 prerequisites down.

I'm sorry I cannot help you out. My own finances are very thin. I do wish you the best in this ordeal.

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
:confused: I'm not sure how a link to the student finance page will help, it's separate from student loans. It may be by the same company, but this one is a debt, not a loan. I have already sought legal advice, so it does have to be paid. I'm just trying to get as much paid as I possibly can so I can avoid getting a county court judgement. D:
Oh crap, I'm the one in write-only mode

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Why not cancel TV, sell your car, sell some video games or whatever, etc, to fix your mistakes rather than begging people on the internet for money?