so hows things going?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
Things are progressing, if slowly.

Golf Cart models are being worked on, although I can't guarantee that they'll be in the initial release. The modes that they'll be used in are in the plans for release 1.

On the code front, we're trying to perfect the club distances and angles. Also, I personally have been working on a totally new menu system.

We've gotten a few responses from animators to help with the characters, so I think that area will see some progress shortly, which is very encouraging.

Also, our music and sound fx are moving along, as we're lucky to have some strong support in those areas.

If everything goes according to plan, we should have a release by Christmas, which is our target date.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
You guys are a bit quiet, but hey, the less time you spend posting is the more time you can spend making the mod :p

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
We're still moving forward. The addition of another programmer has helped. The new holes are almost completed, and once they're all placed on the course, we'll be posting screenshots.