UT2kX So far I have got with occupant 17..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I am making a Single-Player game for UT2004 and apart from problems with the NPC's all is good so far.

Occupant 17... you are off-plant and have to get back and also find and take various allies, who helped in the War which left you stranded on a frozen planet deep in space.

You will travel to various planets and such. The Skaarj are your main enemy at the moment but there's a twist. I used the SKaarj skeleton models as they look so good right now but am using Maya to make new characters.

Some of these pictures have the weapon but I am sorry for that.

Used Terrain in the skybox. I'll have to decorate it a bit more though.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Looks interesting. The third pic looks pretty cool indeed. What's with all of the different resolutions/dimensions of the pics?

Heimdallr

Apr 20, 2011
The ouside building is interrested, but you shoulld work your textures.
Too uniform.
you should use several textures or several scales.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Thanks for the interest Heimdallr.

I have kept it the same but changed the front part textures and added StaticMeshes to the outside.

To be honest its a test-level for me to try and get the NPC's to work well. Try to see if the Triggers work and moving Triggers around etc.. to get doors to stay closed until events happen.

I finally decided not to add new Characters (NPC's) and used various one's from Animation (off of the Bonus Packs no doubt but I don't know, I have had all a CBP's for quite a while now and forget which is which in Animation) changed their skins etc.. to try and come out of the normal UT2004 gamemode.

I managed to make the NPC's work as I wanted, they are hard as rock though! Thanks to Steve Polge's scripting and OSMT.

I am having a problem making a MOD though, am a Mapper and I have never made a Community MOD before.