so Fable 3 is awesome

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Fable 3 was a chore, truly.

This. It took way too long for me to come up with all the gold needed to end things right, even after I finished all the sidequests. Speaking of, most of the sidequests were really boring. It's such a shame too; the plot started off so epic, but quickly went downhill. Once again Molyneux fails to deliver.

I think the first Fable is the best one so far, especially with the new content that was added in The Lost Chapters.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Fable 3 was a chore, truly.

It took way too long for me to come up with all the gold needed to end things right, even after I finished all the sidequests. Speaking of, most of the sidequests were really boring. It's such a shame too; the plot started off so epic, but quickly went downhill. Once again Molyneux fails to deliver.
aw you guys are jaded :p

I'm so glad I didn't play the first 2 games.
Fable 3 has been really enjoyable. not to mention that, visually speaking, it's by far the best looking title in the series.

the only part of Fable 3 that has felt like a chore was stopping to dig up buried treasure. also, I cheated to come up with enough money to save everyone on my "good" playthrough. if it bothers you that much trying to do it legitimately, why not cheat? it doesn't really change anything. it merely circumvents the time you'd spend earning gold at the mini games.

I can see why it would feel tedious having to earn all the gold legit. but that's why people should learn to adjust their gameplay experience in order to make it what they enjoy; rather than deal with mechanics that upset or bore them. just like Mass Effect 2 and the raw ore collection mini game.

you really gonna' let that ruin an otherwise great experience?
nigga please.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
It's no different from the 2nd....?

YO JACKS, I'M REAL HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE FABLE 3 AND IMMA LET YOU FINISH.

BUT FABLE 1 OR 2 WERE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME!!!!

I see what you did there, but they aren't. They really, really aren't.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Dogs idiotic ability to find dig spots and random nonexistent treasures annoys me.
Sometimes my dog points in a general direction with the treasure icon, yet there is NOTHING for miles in that direction. And it lacks the ability to get round common objects and takes several seconds to actually notify you where to dig. Even if you're actually standing on top of the spot, it takes time.

Melee is underpowered and magic is overpowered. Ranged so far is reacting in silly ways. Slow time fucks up everything especially if you fight Balverines the Balverine fall back animation when being hit automaticly blocks ALL incoming melee damage. That animation usually takes two thirds of the slow time potion.

Fable: The Lost Chapters was superior in many ways.

GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE SUCKS BALLS!!!

Last edited: