1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sniping Bots

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by rmcollins3, May 23, 2000.

1. rmcollins3

rmcollins3 AKA "Doublez-Down"

Does anyone know the best way to get bots to stay on a sniper post? I've got a big rock with a sniper rifle on top that makes an excellent sniping spot. Only thing is the bots won't stay there. They just go up and get the rifle, then jump off. How do I make it so they stay - at least most of the time?

Rob

2. Salmoneus

Salmoneus New Member

Add a "defencepoint", and set bSniping to true. I think it has a directional arrow too, so they snipe the right way :)

/Salmoneus

3. Claymore

Claymore The Flying Dutchman

You can also open up CTF-Face in the editor, and check out how they used distance-view-triggers (I believe) to get the bots to snipe.