Smokin' Art

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke's art...

• ...freaks me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...sux0rz.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...improves.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ...increases in freakyness.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MY EYES! THE PAIN!!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
So I was drawin' these guys for a while instead of doing my homework. I was gonna post this picture of this grinning dude, but then I did this, adding the head because this guy in my German class has been bugging me about my character's lack of heads, making my other guy look pretty boring. So, yeah. Vote in the poll.

Attachments

• Grr.gif
    Grr.gif
    12 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Bah, everything pisses you off. Had I posted the grinning dude, you'd be pissed that you couldn't achieve such joy.

Angry people have more creases and stuff in their face to draw, making them more interesting subjects. The only interesting part of the grinning dude is his teeth, which were drawn in the same style as just about all my other recent drawings.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I suppose you might call this one an inside joke.

Attachments

• Feel the Menu!!.gif
    Feel the Menu!!.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 23

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Smoke, if you get bored, think about whiping me up a nice little pic I could use as an avatar. Perhaps something that would reflect my Postalility.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Well, uh, you can be this here grenade if you want. o_O I really didn't know what to draw, so I was like, "Hey! Uh... Grenade?" I'll see what else I can come up with.

Attachments

• Postal0.gif
    Postal0.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 16

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Smoke39 said:
Well, uh, you can be this here grenade if you want. o_O I really didn't know what to draw, so I was like, "Hey! Uh... Grenade?" I'll see what else I can come up with.

Ooo-RAH

The M-67 is not checkered, it is round, you're grenade also lacks the thumb clip, and the safety pin. But I don't care, I love it. Thanks.

Smoke, You got any intention to bring BH to UT2k3?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Agh! Click the thumb-nail! You're using the bad shrunken non-transparent evil image of badness!!
I was also gonna post this guy which is even more random than the grenade, and he kinda freaks me out. Maybe I'll eat him for breakfast tomorrow.

And the information you requested is classified.

Attachments

• Postal1.gif
    Postal1.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 18

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I'll let the sig speak for itself.

TD_vs._SD_gradient_sig_gif.gif

Its ok sig.....take your time to get ready to speak.