Slaughterhouse pair

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Had a pedo live next door to me. Quite a shock when he got arrested and sent down. Worst bit is, I was the one that taught him to use the internet... Thankfully, from what i know, he got his... stuff by cutting a hole in a bag, sticking a video camera in the bag, poking through the hole, and walking past schools....

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
i have had countless drug dealers in the house across from me, one gets busted another moves in, this latest guy has had the best run, the police raided him twice, but no win... been here for over 8 months now

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
phatcat said:
uhh...
whats "Muslim-style slaughter techniques"

Halal w00t Wikipedia \o/

I can't offer too much insight into it, but its rules about Muslim diet restrictions...it's fairly similar to Jewish kosher practices...I think enough where Muslims can eat kosher food if they can't get halal food.
Wikipedia:Kosher

I have a friend, like when we go to Subway, has the preparer change their gloves when they make his sandwich (maybe they touched something with pork in it). He's very polite about it, and I've never seen anyone have a problem with it

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
phatcat said:
uhh...
whats "Muslim-style slaughter techniques"

basicaly its slitting the animals throat and leaving it hung upside down (or with its head hanging over a ledge) to let the blood drain out till the animal dies of blood loss, oviusly causing a large amount of distress to the animal. I know whar all Muslims prefure their meat to be killed this way but i dont know if they will eat meat that hasent been killed in this way.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
sweeny said:
basicaly its slitting the animals throat and leaving it hung upside down (or with its head hanging over a ledge) to let the blood drain out till the animal dies of blood loss, oviusly causing a large amount of distress to the animal.

Meat is supposedly still halal if you stun the animal beforehand, but some halal butchers still don't bother.

It's an interesting issue because the conflict between animal rights and religious tolerance makes lefties' heads asplode :D