1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slaughter 2004 Released

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by Raffi_B, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

Kill4 has released his newest creation, Slaughter, for all of you who can't get enough gibs and corpses lying around:
    You can download it here.

2. spineblaZe

spineblaZe VFX Extraordinaire

Cool, can you gib the corpses?

3. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

cause will didn't do this five or six months ago or anything like that.

4. 1338

1338 Beyond 1337

Exactly what I thought. Smells like a ripoff. :tdown:

5. Nemephosis

Well it is entirely possible that it was a coincidence too. It just struck me as odd is all.

6. KDR_11k

KDR_11k [make art]

Hm, after a certain number of corpses Karma refuses to compute collisions for any new corpses, i.e. people fall through the floor... Yet another reason why I hate that stupid physics engine.

7. Parser

Parser Hello

Oh, give over. Sometimes it's hard to be original, you just have to add your own interpretation to it.
    Besides, if the author wanted to do it and had fun doing it then there's nothing to stop him sharing it with people.

8. igNiTion

igNiTion here

what pars said. besides, this is pretty fun for a quick game in gael ;)

9. Nemephosis

hahaha. I'll remember that, Parser.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  10. Parser

Parser Hello

You mean you'll remember that the "next time I go off about that." Editing posts after I've been sent the message via email doesn't exactly work. :)

I'd like to know what you're referring to. I have a few vague ideas, but I'd love to see what you can come up with.

11. Nemephosis

yeah, I sort of rethought that and then decided it was better not to, but I guess that didn't work out too well did it. :p

Well, it's times like this I wish I kept logs, but I seem to remember you talking to me in PM about how you thought someone stole one or more of your weapon models. This was a while back now, sometime during the Weaponlord 2K3 days. (so yeah, long time ago now.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  12. Parser

Parser Hello

Ah, I remember that. It was Psi-Weapons or something. Basically, more than half the weapons were from various other UT mods such as Feba, WeaponMage etc. I wasn't going ape**** about it, but my point was that it would've been nice if he'd asked first, cause I would've said yes. :)
    I did send him an email advising him to ask/give credit to the other teams such as the guys behind Feba, but I didn't go all "OMG YUO STOLE MAH STUFF!11" on him*.

* Say in a Missisippi accent (sp?)

13. Nemephosis

you didn't have to go ape**** on him, you had already vented on me at that point. [​IMG]

I don't care about that though, glad I was there to help. I do remember you being rather mad though. [​IMG]

14. Parser

Parser Hello

:lol: - I really can't remember what my reaction was like, but it was probably a little overexaggerated than my proper reaction. It may even have been during my "mad" period - just finished exams, tired, feeling pissed off.. ;)

Just a nice image to round my post off with.

[​IMG]

15. -]RONO[-_666

-]RONO[-_666 New Member

:mwink: :mwink: