Skinning help and Tribe symbols...................

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Decoyous

Sep 10, 2005
Where do i get tribe symbols and i want to learn how to skin, i've been doing some but there not as great as i want them to be, i want to know, i've been hearing that there vtm's on the ut2004 cd's which disk? cause i'd really like to start modeling characters, and meshes, i've seen the work of hide, theslaughter, and klasnic ad want to be as good as them, i know it will take time but i need to know how to do this stuff.:)

Decoyous

Sep 10, 2005
i tried the rex's masking tutorial but it won't work i select the stuff then press save selection as, name it alpha and then i ctrl+i then save it but its just white, do i delete it from the texure or something?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
You can also select the parts you want masked. Go into the Alpha Channel under the "Channels" sub menu and select the "Alpha" layer.
From there you can easily invert your selection by pressing ctrl+i. Yes the selection follows you there.