Skin Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slayzer

Apr 25, 2005
Hey there

Im looking for a UT2k4 skin to be made using the Soria model found here.

The guide pictures are from NWN so obviously the model isnt going to match exactaly, but I felt that this model kept relativly close to the general character hense that choice.

Front
Back
Side 1
Side 2

The colors need to remain the same, so black/dark grey/purple for the clothing, brownish/deep tan skin, white hair. The general cut of the clothing should remain the same, and the twin scars on the back need to remain.

I would prefer a more fantasyish feel, IE cloth instead of chrome, but really that along with everything else not mentioned is preference of whoever makes it.

If I missed anything, or theres a problem with the request, just post it and ill respond asap.

Slayzer