Skin Please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSnakeStar

Apr 16, 2005
Can someone please make me a skin for my clan. It might be simple but i try to get the ut skin maker but it doesnt work on my computer. The skins i want is a male and female War machine that comes with UT99. On the back and front i want it to say {HoF} in a little big texture so the {HoF} is notice able, and under it in smaller text write House Of Fools. I found this pic online and its almost the same i want but its not. And if there is anything kool u like to put with {HoF} on the skin please do so if you want, so the skin looks hot :)

Thanks, DarkSnakeStar

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`ve just seen a Warmachine Remake on Friday, but I wasn`t able to test it right now.

warmaschine.jpg

Here is the link (Site is in german)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
DarkSnakeStar said:
i know but i wanted my skin to have my clan tag
Placing a logo on an existing thing should be no problem, I think :)
Alternatively I`d contact the author, maybe he is so kind to make that for you ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
]|M|[_-Seven-_] said:
hehe lol MäxX, just to let you know that the author is epic/de if im not mistaken.. ;)
I mean the author of the UT2k4 conversion ;)