Skin ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guan_Di

One min. ur safe, the next ur respawnin
Sep 27, 2004
USA
i dont know if these have been made yet so anywayz here are a couple of ideas

HELLBOY--from the movie hellboy

and

ROBOCOP

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hellboy has been made check the skincity website i think its ut2003 models. and idk bout robocop tho.

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
what about the jeepers kreepers guy with the trench coat and hat :eek:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Could be done. But I don't know nothing of human shapes modelling. I'm making my first steps on 3dMAX.

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
does anyone else want to make the JEePErS cReEPerS guy ??? :eek2:

Aug 2, 2004
Isn't that the new jersey devil/ rosemary's baby or something like that. If done with wings out that may be k001.

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
Darth_Chaos said:
Isn't that the new jersey devil/ rosemary's baby or something like that. If done with wings out that may be k001.
i think a black tranch coat and hat with wings wud look awsome

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
Too bad Hide is busy or we'd bug him to make one.

Hell, who'd think the ECE Necris would look cool with a trenchcoat w/karma?

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Aye. they look kinda matrix'ish. =P I'm still suprised they took the route they did with the new Necris... they look kinda like pop singers or wrestlers. =P Not quite the picture I had inmind of Necris =P Buuuut.. I'm still happy to get them.