Skeletal animation in new bonus pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuperSeb

Average
Jan 4, 2001
France
Visit site
How can i modified new models'skins???

It isnt the same subject,but as you seems to know well
the new models,I dare ask you how modify theirs skins?
I import my skin with unrealed ,i rplace oder by mine,but nothing appear during the game,the original skin is always in place! Strangely when i delete the utx files where are the skins its the same! I you can and want help me! i have some ideas for new skins(i theink a Space Marines,or chaos space marines,the model have similarity with theses characters.)thank SuperSeb

SuperSeb

Average
Jan 4, 2001
France
Visit site
Finding model export programs,

Where can find Direct UT LodMesh???????
I have Ut skin Maker,but i want edit skins of my custom model more easily,with this program.

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
WOTgreal (no, I don't know where to find it right now) is supposed to be able to export models to 3DS/3D formats, but when I try this feature, I get either a Divide By Zero or empty scenes. (files that are nothing but a small header, or perhaps only the beginning of the header)