SKAARJ TOWER - THE FALL OF SHEETHE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D R E W

Sep 11, 2004
SKAARJ TOWER - THE FALL OF SEETHE

Cardiologist has finished a four-map series for Unreal Tournament, called Skaarj Tower - The Fall of Sheethe. These maps are for Single Player or Cooperative play and continue the storyline where Skaarj Tower - Shadow and Fire left off. Unlike the first map set, this sequel will not run using Unreal, but instead will run only on Unreal Tournament. These maps were finished quite some time ago, and I (Drew) intended on contributing maps to the series. However, I have been busy in the real world and was unable to contribute any maps to the series at this time. I plan on adding more maps to the series in the future to continue the Skaarj Tower saga.

Skaarj Tower - The Fall of Sheethe can be downloaded at:
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8491

Skaarj Tower - Shadow and Fire can be downloaded at:
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7650

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It's a good mappack, but map3 shouldn't have been included. Or maybe executed otherwise. It just feels so .. well, useless. Maybe it's just a first impression, but...

The spawnpoints on the first map... well, it seems that you keep spawning in the cave. Which means you'll take a fall in the water, normally. But it's possible that you hit the teleport. Then you get teleported to the outside and you crater on the ground.

There's also an invisible brush ( right?) where you spawn in the cave. It's when you fall down the small, dark shaft. If you hit it, you'll lose 70 health. At least.

I'm not complaining ^_^ Just a couple of things I'd like to mention... to help out :)

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Cardi disabled the cave playerstart for Coop, but it didn't "take". He'd have to remove it entirely to prevent that from ever happening.

Map 3 is the boss level, where you meet Seethe himself. You mean map 4? But there's hours of fun to be had launching people onto the boat, and it's a blast with decomut.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Map 3 is the boss level? Yeah, the terraniux level.

Well, that's a letdown :-/ Honestly, that's the one bad level from the pack. The other levels are fun to play.

Yeah, it's fun launching people on the boat ;O)
Hours of fun? 0_° Ok, if you're that bored ;O)

Map 4 was fun with decomut yep. All those boxes :D