Skaarj Hybrid redone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you want to see the Skaarj Hybrid redone too?

• Yes! :clap:

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Don't know :shake:

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No! :mad:

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EvilEngine

GodMode
Mar 31, 2003
www.evilengine.net
I am doing a hi-poly version of the Hybrid for UT2007. I'll post pix at a later date.
I will be doing a normal Skaarj Warrior, a battle worn elder Skaarj clan leader, a hybrid cyborg Skaarj and a human/Skaarj hybrid(with some unusual deformations similar to the Strogg).

Kronos1000

aka. Sandro the Lich
Sep 5, 2005
The Netherlands
members.home.nl
EvilEngine said:
I am doing a hi-poly version of the Hybrid for UT2007. I'll post pix at a later date.
I will be doing a normal Skaarj Warrior, a battle worn elder Skaarj clan leader, a hybrid cyborg Skaarj and a human/Skaarj hybrid(with some unusual deformations similar to the Strogg).

I've seen your WIP for it. I meant this request for UT2k4. But if UT 2007 comes out it's good to have them there too! :)

klasnic said:
From what I remember of them I certainly liked the hybrids. Gold one's best so it gets a :tup: from me :)

I'm glad you like the idea too! :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I have to agree. Making a remix of Betal would be really nice. Not the same model, more like, the same kind of armor and face, using bump mapping and some nice shaders. Just to match the other models in UT2007.

MacTom27

ME2 Lover
Nov 5, 2005
Milky way
Kantham said:
I have to agree. Making a remix of Betal would be really nice. Not the same model, more like, the same kind of armor and face, using bump mapping and some nice shaders. Just to match the other models in UT2007.
Yeah, an upgraded Beatal version rocks ! :D

the_rex said:
Skaarj Hybrids from UT'99 were awesome. One for either 2k4 or 2k7 would be great :)

Thumbs up from here ;)
I don't know wich game to choose
But Skaarj hybrid with XanMkII and Warboss were my favorite models in UT99

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
A remake is a nice idea!

here my hitlist:

1. Baetal
2. Pharo
3. Firewall

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
EvilEngine said:

Sounds lovely!:D

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Here's my Skaarj Hybrid top 3:

1. Firewall
2. Firewall
3. Firewall

I like Guardian and Skrilax too. :eek: