Skaarj Hunting!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NuclearMonkey

You probably hate me. Oh well.
Dec 13, 2001
It's a secret.
Visit site
How about a mod with an actual hunting theme. Not like hunter mods. Maybe something where you would have to track the prey following clues like footprints and what not . Less fast-paced than most mods, but requires more stealth and strategy. I love the intensity of UT but I would love a mod like this. Feedback please

EasyRaider

Crazy coder
Sep 21, 2001
Norway
Sounds cool. Kinda like Carnivores. I like it when the hunter gets hunted.

It would stand or fall on level design and AI. Get those good and it would have a fair chance of being a success. However, if the atmosphere turns out bad and the "prey" acts weird, I surely wouldn't bother playing it.

NuclearMonkey

You probably hate me. Oh well.
Dec 13, 2001
It's a secret.
Visit site
I don't know how to do any of that except mapping. I just wanted to put it out and see if anyone thought it were cool, or maybe, possibly would like to give it a try. Oh and by the way, I don't think you would know but, do you know where I could get an editor for the Carnivores 2 engine?

:y5: :flak: Ah he's shootin the monkey!

bean soup

adept sniper
Dec 12, 2001
a sniper post
Visit site
this could make it better

if your hunting and your prey went to look in your direction that it would have to process every thing in that direction so u have time to hide i`d say about a minutejust like humans

and to tell the truth what ever skin it maybe your hunting say posibly a cat cats don`t see that many colors so so they process every thing faster

and you can select to be hunted or not and gain points for staying alive