since theres no "off topic"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

slobo04

DA2 Dev. Team - - Mapper - -
Feb 12, 2002
California
bottom left is a 15 inch monitor... right side is my 17 inch

Attachments

• screenzor3.jpg
    screenzor3.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 49

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
ur crazy. all that room for possibility and your desktop looks like poopie.
here, let me suggest www.wincustomize.com and www.depthcore.com

D-Reflection is a good winamp skin though, I'll agree that much. www.guiolympics.com will get you more of those. with the right background, the right windows interface tools, complimented with the right winamp skin will do wonders.

Also somewhere out there is a color modifier for winamp, so you can choose your own colors for each skin and save the presets you make. This is the way I rig my ride.

slobo04

Feb 12, 2002
California
Rooster128 said:
ur crazy. all that room for possibility and your desktop looks like poopie.
here, let me suggest www.wincustomize.com and www.depthcore.com

D-Reflection is a good winamp skin though, I'll agree that much. www.guiolympics.com will get you more of those. with the right background, the right windows interface tools, complimented with the right winamp skin will do wonders.

Also somewhere out there is a color modifier for winamp, so you can choose your own colors for each skin and save the presets you make. This is the way I rig my ride.

wtf? actually i dont care about my normal desktop... simple is what im into

as for the winamp skins... im liking the high quality ones on that site thanx!!! they will be great for my extra monitor!

Last edited:

slobo04

Feb 12, 2002
California
Rooster128 said:
machina is my favorite. lobe is good too. and enerka or w/e its called. :D
what i really need is a good fullscreen skin setup for my music monitor... hmm

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
well with something like D-refection, with the media library and the playlist and the visualization plugin all arranged on it, it should fill up the entire monitor. you could also boost the scaling of the skin up to 200%...

slobo04

Feb 12, 2002
California
Rooster128 said:
well with something like D-refection, with the media library and the playlist and the visualization plugin all arranged on it, it should fill up the entire monitor. you could also boost the scaling of the skin up to 200%...
duh lol.... actually in that pic i posted... it is filling the entire monitor... the black on the top left is just "filler" for the screenshot to be squared out