simple skin request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stogie

Jan 29, 2006
The rpg based server I mostly play on has introduced a "medic" character and I've been one of the few that have fully encompessed it. A problem in game though is that people are having trouble finding me. So, I wanted something to make myself unique.

Can someone take a skin and simply place a health pack (one of those 25hp cross thingies) on top of it's head? That way the moving health pack will start to grab people's attention.

To be picky, I'd like to have it spinning and have the original skin be the droidika2k4 skin, but that's not necessary, just a picky thing.

I would appreciate it, and I'm sure a few people from my server will as well.

Thank you

(P.S. I think there's a pickup texture file or something similiar in the ut folder)

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
having a spinning health symbol will require a special model and a script to drive the health cross. That very well may interfere with anti cheat systems.
A skin by itself would work, however it won't auto transfer across network unless the server has it and has that package set in its "server packages" listing in their INI file.

So its not a terribly difficult request per se, but it very well may not work the way you want it to unless you are always the one running the server.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Simply painting the major armour plates white, with a red cross on the chest + back would be a more ideal solution, and it dosn't tell everyone (ie. enemies) where you are on the map.