Simple ScriptedPawn Questions (not like last post)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BondJamesBond

Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
As you know, I am making a terrorist. I am using the same format that the Titan and SkaarjTrooper use. Do not ask why I am using ScriptedPawn, because I am using a version of CoopGame as the mod's GameType.
--Here are my questions:

When my terrorist dies, his MultiSkins change back to a wierd greenish/grey texture. How do I fix this?

Sometimes, my terrorist doesn't play a running animation. What functions with a Play* prefix do I need in my class?

Lastly, how do I keep my terrorist actor from following me? He doesn't have a gun yet, so he might be going into "melee mode". I want him to stay stationary at all times except when called to move.

Thanks in advance!!
--Rainbow Six

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
well, for #1 I can tell you that the multiskins are not getting applied to the terrorist's corpse.... find where in the code the corpse is being spawn and make sure they get applied...

as to the others, I'll have to look inti it a bit... stupid hard to code scripted pawns...