Signs Bill Clinton Lives Next Door

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
It's pretty amazing nowadays, that not too many of us really know our next door neighbors. You live next to a family for years and all you really know about them is their first name. So with that in mind here are...

Signs Your Next Door Neighbor Is Bill Clinton

Your neighbor asks advice about rebuilding his cabinet, but he doesn't own any wood working tools.

You suspect your neighbor is secretly putting those unwanted "Vote for Bill Clinton" bumper stickers on your car at night.

Men in dark suits and even darker shades are constantly advising you to "forget you saw anything."

Your neighbor really loves rafting -- he's always talking about white water and being up the creek without a paddle.

Socks, the cat next door, is always burying his "business" in your flower beds.

You believe your neighbor is an architect because he refers to building a bridge to the 21st century.

He asks you to store several boxes of confidential folders in your garage for a few months.

Your neighbor brags about joining the "mile high club" while in Air Force One.

Your neighbor's doorbell plays "Hail to the Chief."

Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole drive by to throw eggs and toilet paper at the house next door.

"Signs Your Next Door Neighbor is Bill Clinton" © 1996 by Mikel F. Rice, All Rights Reserved

------------------
I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
ROFL!!

You forgot:
"Yes I did smoke pot, but I never inhaled"
(if thats your neighbor it might be Bill)
or
"Read my lips America!.. I never had sex with that woman!" [A blow job is not considered sexual to Bill...all in a days work]LOL!
(if thats your neighbor it might be Bill)
or
"I was elgible for the draft during VietNam...not my fault I didn't get called up...coughh"
[He put his name in the kiddy 2 week before he found out the draft was being discontinued...while still at Oxford...lol..WHAT A MAN!]
(if thats your neigbor it might be Bill)

Generally speaking...if you have a low life coward pos liar next door...it might be slippery Bill (-0-)...our President and example....
icon15.gif

(Spits hard)

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
I did these for publication in our in house news letter so I had to temper these lists (the Valentines Day on, the Easter one, etc) to not offend anyone. This was also done for the last election Clinton vs. Dole, so Monica had not been exposed yet, so to speak!

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)