Sickening man

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I stand behind a statement I made in a post some time ago. You gotta have them to appreciate them. (Kids that is...)[/quote]

So how do they taste BP? :) ;)

F.ucked up but funny story. Well, I mean did the kid suffer? It sux that he died and all, but if he was like killed in a merciful way, I don't really feel too bad about it. I hate the people that kill people for the pleasure of making them feel worse than ever. But yeah, killing someone is killing someone. F.uck it, life sux anyway. The kid didn't miss too much.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Whew...I have to say this kind of thinking, and detachment from caring really concerns me. Everyone certainly has the right to think and target their jokes in any fashion they deem proper, but it does drop the respect meter a little bit for me. That kind of passive "who-cares" way of thinking contributes to the "****ty world" we live in.

Sometimes the best we have been in our lives was during childhood. I miss that kind of innocence in my life, and am pretty grateful to have children I can teach to love the good things in life, and not get stuck in the mud that's out there too. When you go home every night, and hold a smiling 8 month old boy in your arms, knowing the incredible circumstance of his existence, and understanding that he trusts you more than anything in this world, then you will know why jokes about brutality towards children, and jokes about "baby meat" are not only disturbing, but downright evil in my opinion.

Now it is off my chest. You can go on thinking and behaving in any way you please. I can only tell you how I feel, and I will leave it at that.

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy

Infiltration Webmaster / PR Man

www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Zundy? Euthanized? That aint enuf for that bastard. He ought to be castrated with a blunt or serrated knife, be subjected to the full range of chinese torture, have his limbs put through a wood chipper while he's still alive and then put the rest of him through a meat grinder. Feed what's left to the pigs, then shoot and incinerate those pigs.

bloody hell... shouldnt have read that one. :mad:

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
BP

Please let me explain a little man. It's not that I'm so heartless as I am too empathetic. I tend to let these things get to me too much so now I just kind of minimze them.
Like when I read about this one guy named Cary Stayner,38 I think, who one day decided to gain entrance into 3 woman's hotel room by saying he needed to fix the sink in the bathroom and when he came back out of the bathroom, he held them up with a gun, told them he just wanted their car and money and if they co-operated they wouldn't be harmed.
Then after tying up the 2 teenage girls, 15 and 16, he brought the mother of the younger one into the bedroom and stangled her with a rope, then he brought the 16 yr old into the bathroom and put her in the bathtub and stangled her to death also. He then carried the bodies to their car and put them in the trunk. After that he wrapped the 15 yr old terrified girl in a blanket, put her in the car, and drove deep into the woods where he slit her throat and as she lay there dying she begged him with to shoot her so he told he the gun was never loaded and cut her throat once more almost decapitating her. Her left her there and burned the car never to be suspected even though he worked at the hotel. He was caught when he cut a 26 yr old woman's head off behind her house.
I can't even begin to explain the mental turmoil this whole thing gave me. I couldn't get it out of my head for months and months. The images of these girls were burned into my brain and it was driving me crazy how horrible of a thing happened to them. It made me feel like $hit every day how someone could just do that and have no problem with it. I would seriously take all of their places if I could and it has nothing to do with being a hero or a martyr or anything, it's cuz I feel so genuinely incredibly horrible about what this f.uck did and cuz these types of things effect me way way way too much,so I chose now to kind of almost laugh these things off. There is no point in making myself feel so bad over something I can't do anything about.

I hope this clears some things up and sorry if this post bothered anyone, I know I feel sick after remembering all that $hit again.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
I completely understand where you are coming from. Truth is, we all have ways of dealing with things, but what makes the difference is communicating about it. Which you did quite nicely above. I have a better understanding of where you are coming from, and you of me. This is the very reason I choose not to judge other peoples comments, I only offer my feelings about it, and how that persons comments made me feel or think.

I can certainly appreciate your methods. (I use humor 90% of the time to get through my days.) You and I may disagree about what we think is funny, or generaly appropriate, but if we can agree to share ideas, and throw a little background out there so there is also a level of understanding, that is all to Inf-heads can ask of each other right?

So its no prob dude. It is ironic that I actually recall reading and telling a bunch of dead baby jokes in high school (from that old Truly Tasteless Jokes book I think...) But it all changes when you have your own. They are everything to me, so stories like this sicken me on an entirely new level.

santa.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy

Infiltration Webmaster / PR Man

www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
very cool man

You are right, you do just post your feelings and it does help things converge.
Damn, after re-reading my post I feel I went way too much into detail. Sorry if it upset anyone. It's probably the reason this topic disappeared(see, even more humor BP :) ).

I totally understand what you mean about your kids. I may be only 19 and sometimes act a lot younger, but the truth is I that feel like I have children which is why that whole thing bothered me so much. My children to me are my younger sisters. My mind automatically kept associating the f.ucks victims with my sisters making it even worse. So don't think I know how those jokes sound now guy, I would die for my sisters so anything that is sick like that is like a kick in the stomach to me somehow. Instead of letting it hurt me, I just act like "who cares" and it actually works most of the time, but every now and then I remember all the bad **** I have ever tried to forget and it is like 100x worse. It's a toss-up I suppose.
Well BP, maybe one day there will only be people like me and you and no more Cary Stayner's or Bar Jonna's. Yeah, and I will also have priceless jewelry permenately attached to my genitals. :)Well, atleast we can hope man. Thanx for the kind reply and I am glad we straightened that out and sorry if that $hit effected you man. I feel f.uckin depressed as hell. Time to raid the tranquilizers in the medicine cabinet. :)

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
what about the psycho that killed all them women and stuffed thier bodies in barrels. to of the barrels were left on a farm in linn county thus dumping the blaim on my county even though it was 1/4 mile from the county line(damn media bastard scum). i think 3 more where foound in a storage builing in KC. one of the women had a young child that they beleive was sold into slavery or black market adoption or somthing like that.

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Sorry for the tasteless coments, but sometimes it just gets too much, and i have to find some way of dealing with it, and humour is my way of getting it at a distance.

Out here where i live, women and children getting beaten are everyday stuff, and at some point, u just figure that u cant do sh*t about it, and just have to clouse the window and forget it ever hapened.

Its a sick world we live in, dont let it crush u.

gfsigil.jpg

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
-

here's a quick little scan of the front page-
jonah.jpg

see, i kid you not. I do understand how you could have not believed the story @ first. I only hope that from now on you people have the maturity and mental stability to take this seriously

weed.gif

[This message was edited by LabRat on Dec 20, 2000 at 21:19.]

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I only hope from now on that you people have the maturity and mental stability to take this seriously
[/quote]

Don't be so hard on everyone. This story is so horrific that most of us didn't even believe it was true at first.

ZundSig4.gif

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
I heard about that on the radion this morning. what a god-awful thing to wake up to. Think about the poor kids mother, she may have been at the church potlach... now theres something truly horrifying to chew on. the world is f.ucked and we all know it, we just gotta try to be some of the decent human beings left.

Lord Perrin

War comes down to he with pointiest stick

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ok genius. i did say "from now on". [/quote]

/me lies on back with legs and arms wiggling in the air chanting "I'm a dying c0ckroach...I'm a dying c0ckroach...I'm a dying c0ckroach..."

ZundSig4.gif

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I seriously dont know why I'm sooo pissed with that guy, and i'm still pissed. Its just so disturbing I cant get it out of my head. Hope he doesnt ever get out of jail. Damn, just shouldnt have read that one. Now I cant even keep my attention on my work.

Bloody Everlasting Heck. :(

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
This reminds me of this guy who would hire strippers, then straggle them. He never got caught because he would always deep fry them and eat them. Oddly enough, he turned himself in when he accidentally spilled some of the deep fried stuff on himself and had to go to the hospital. Don't know where i heard that, though.

That's why i'm going to carry a gun, well, legally of course.

----

-MiscMan

Gong 1

Oct 13, 2000
Yeep.

Things like that you need to treat like the proverbial Rabid Dog. Shoot them. If you torture them you are starting to become like them.
That's really horrible. No one should have to lose their children that way, or any way for that matter.