Show your ninja skills

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Show your ninja skills [edit*Capoaira!!]

Can you even pull off half of these?
Linkage

Makes me want to get a membership.:rockon:

Last edited:

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Balton said:
Most of it looks like Capoaira

Yeah, it is Capoeira, the clueless guy who put this on a website as Ninja flips probably didn't know what he was talking about.

Notice most of the moves on that video have nothing to do with actual fighting and are more about acrobatics and dance. It's a shame that generations of people bought up on Tekken think that Capoeira is a from of combat, because it isn't.

Capoeira isn't a martial art in the sense of the word that most of us think about them, its actually a form of dancing/acrobatics...the fight moves are purely ritualised and just for show.
I've never seen ANY Capoeira clubs where there is any actual contact - and my girlfriends brother is a Capoeira teacher, added to the fact that th beach infront of my house has three Capoeira schools on it.

Still, pretty good film (apart from the godawful music). I can never get tired of seeing people run up walls.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I didn't know that capoeira is big in portugal... actually I know least about Portugal from all other eu-countries... they do like drinking port wine?

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Balton said:
I didn't know that capoeira is big in portugal... actually I know least about Portugal from all other eu-countries... they do like drinking port wine?

It's huge here. It comes from the large number of Brazilian and Angolan immigrants living in Portugal (both of those countries being former colonies of the Portuguese).

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
The third one yes, and the fourth one... I hurt myself doing something like that. Then my teachers told me to stop being friggin stupid and learn to punch good instead.

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Haha, yeah i was about to say before I read further on.. what happens when their feet connect with someones face? They'll just fall on their heads and look like a prime ass.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Real Ninja Skills?

I doubt you find me on this photo. :cool:

fichte.jpg

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Magnum PI would be a great ninja if his eyes were more like a ninja and if he'd shave his mustache and if he had a more asain complection and build. And if he spoke japanese or chinese or ninja-slang he could say something really cool and then behead Higgins and his dogs with 1 Shuriken.

Tr it for yourself, think of the Magnum PI theme music and picture him doing the beheading thing. You'll feel great.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
zeep said:
Magnum PI would be a great ninja if you made all these changes to his apearance and voice
fixed :lol:

kdding. But YES i would love to see him decap Higgins, then take that beautufull car on a road trip , and not return it to the garage!:D

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I'm sorry, but this is how wall climbing is done!

And kortniechan, you really need to warn people to turn down the sound before checking out that ninjatraining link.