Should I continue mapping?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
3 years ago i Made map called MH-Nightmare and sent this to monsterhunt website. Then I was emailed back after the format C:(I didn't have floppys or CD writer at this time) that the file was corrupted. :( :( :( :( :(
More than 1 month later, I managed to make better map called MH-Extremelab[]. This time I copied the map on floppy before formating the harddisk. But after the formating the water was spilt on floppy and it was useless. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Then after more than the month, the same map I tried to reconstruct(that was even better than the original) the harddisk broke down and I broke down too, of course... :rant: :rant: :rant:
Now 2 and half years later I was about a halfway of making FHI-BloodPool. Suddenly the file became somehow corrupted and useless. :mad: :( :mad: :mad: :rant:

Now should I continue mapping or just quit and start ranting on every mapper I know?

Artman40

Aug 3, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
Good that the static mesh file wasn't corrupted, the hardest part to make...
[Edit] I saw that maps are corrupting in the editor somehow...
At least I can do the static meshes, they are pretty nice.(walls mainly)

Last edited: