Shieldbelt

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
it suprises me that no-one has made a skin which looks like you are wearing a shieldbelt when you are not, i know this wouldn't be very effective against bots and may even be classed as cheating on some servers but its always off-putting to go against someone with a shieldbelt, i wouldn't have thought this would be hard for someone to make, anyone up for the challenge?

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
no need to rush it, i don't need it desperately, i just thought it was a cool idea, what are the skins you've done that are like it, cos they sound cool too, up for doenload anywhere or just some half finished file on your comp?