"shake shake shake 0"...what does this message mean?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

darthmochi

May 22, 2005
hallo unreal people,

i ve been playing around with the runtime engine for a bit and i ve recently had to unistall it and install it back on the same pc.i did use the MyFirstExample in order to import the default character found on the udn website.same step i am sure i did already before when i was working on my first runtime installation but now i see a text box on the low right corner of the screen saying "shake shake shake 0".i am positive that this message wasn t there on the previous installation but i wouldnt bet on it.

shake4xm.jpg

any idea on what that is and how to remove it?

:rolleyes:

darthmochi

May 22, 2005
mmm,
do u mean the heads up display tutorial?i am not really sure that has got anything to do with that.but do you have the same message too or is that only me?i cannot remember exactly when and how it has shown up.

thanks for the info anyway

darthmochi

May 22, 2005
i actually think you were right mate.i deleted the runtime and i installed it back making sure i was only adding the pawn this time and the message disappeared.it was probabily something to do with ExampleHUD.uc or ExampleScoreboard.uc that comes with the tutorials in the udn website.:lol:

thanks for the help