Shadowrun TC Mod In Need Of Assistance!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lukano

Aug 23, 2001
I'm the project leader for a Shadowrun TC (total conversion) MOD for the Unreal Engine, and Unreal Tournament in particular. We've been in business now for close to 6 months, and we are working hard on developing an amazing mod for the community. Our goal is to eventually have a full MMORPG (miniature-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game), but as a short term focus we are aiming towards more of a purchase-based Deathmatch and Team-Deathmatch game types. We also have every intention of porting the game to the Unreal 2, and Unreal Warfare engines when they become available.

Currently we are in search of people who are familiar with the Shadowrun game environment (this isn't a must, but it helps a lot) and who are experienced with Coding, Mapping, Modelling, Skinning and Animating. We're also always looking for talented webdesigners to augment our current web-staff.

We are hosted right now with the folks over at Unrealism, and can be found at http://kage.unrealism.com . If you are interested in our mod, or even interested in assisting us in our endeavours please head on over to our page and check out our forums. Although the page is a bit lacking currently on updates, the forums are always booming with activity.

I hope to find that some of you are interested in becoming a part of kage, and therefor a part of history! (yah, corny... I know!).

Thanks,

Lukano
Lukano@telefragged.com