SG servers are down.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Yeah we were playing on them last night late and after the 4 {GD}s that I was playing with got an 8-0 win over the other team which outnumbered us it crashed witnessing the sheer perfection that is {GD} :lol:

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
I hate to call people on things, but why or how would a server wanna mate with Prowlah? Anyway, we played on SG servers for a bit before the 1600 ping downed our spirits. Related to the unconnectabilitiness?

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Taque said:
I hate to call people on things, but why or how would a server wanna mate with Prowlah? Anyway, we played on SG servers for a bit before the 1600 ping downed our spirits. Related to the unconnectabilitiness?

Meh Taque... :(

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
MP_Duke said:
Yes, and shan's absence is most likely due to him holding the ISP guys for ransom.

Shan was on the DbD practise server last night, which I believe is run on the same box on the same ISP. So it leads me to wonder, should shan reboot/linuxize or has his servers just evolved into some aura-sensing super machines that decide whether you deserve to connect? Because that happens alot to me.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
It would simply allow me to run the servers as a service so that, in the case of a reboot, they would restart. The problem with that is that I do not think I would have the console view available to me. That is also why I do not run them in the startup folder....because when I log in via remote connection, I can only see those apps that my user account launch. Since I have been running the servers for about 9 months now and this was the first time this has happened, I think I will stick with the way I am doing it.

Thanks for the suggestion tho Crowze. :)