sexy announcer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

P1nGRAp3|>

Nov 26, 2005
something about a sexy chick voice screaming double kill, mega kill etc. gets me pumped :D I hope it stays for 2007!

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
lol i prefer UT Classic myself...if i want sexy i'll just call up a horny chick ;)
moral of the story: get girlfriend :p

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Classic is where it's at. When you get a headshot his announcement just sounds so vicious. Awesome.

Female is awesome too. Nothing I like more when playing than hearing a cold-hearted-sounding old British lady going "BOOSTA!"
gorf.gif

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Maybe there should be a nalicow announcer included.....

MOO...(headshot)
Mooooooo... (you've lost the match, suckah)
MOO MOO MOO (multikill)
MooHO!! (flack ho)

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
Turns2Ashes said:
Classic is where it's at. When you get a headshot his announcement just sounds so vicious. Awesome.

Female is awesome too. Nothing I like more when playing than hearing a cold-hearted-sounding old British lady going "BOOSTA!"
gorf.gif

She doesn't sound old to me. I think she's a lot sexier than sexy voice.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I think the only thing I'd like more than the classic announcer, is a strongbad pack. Given, strongbad isn't nearly as menacing as the classic announcer, but most of my on screen texts are quotes from him, and they make me laugh.

Arrowed!
Single Deuce!
Double Deuce!
Triple Deuce!?!
H O L Y D E U C E ! ! !

%k made %o's head a splode.

Arrowed would be the best.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Cheese = BAD, despite what the "so bad it's good" ironic crowd say...

Kingman3 said:
OOOH WICKED SICK!!!!!!

I really hope they drop that for UT4. It's very, very cheesy. With the faster pace and more agressive play style, they could almost drop it entirely, as it's probably going to be a hell of a lot harder to hit high-end sprees than it was in UT200x.

Killing Spree
Rampage
Dominating
Unstoppable
Godlike
Unreal (optional, that or leave the top spree as Godlike)