****sexual?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkMateria

May 23, 2000
Why can't we post the word h-o-m-o-sexual on this board? Theres nothing wrong with that, I've certainly met more than one homesexual INF player. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif And the word f-a-g, it could mean many things: a cigarette, fatiguing or tedious work, drudgery.. but commonly used to as a disparaging term for a gay.
What happened to freedom of speech, then?

This was suppoed to be a response to this thread:
"Do you want some fries to go with that shake?"
but hey, hit the wrong post button again

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
h*m*sexual, hell for some reason h*m*sapien is a cus word too /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
see ****sapien

and C*ckpit (like in an airplaine)
****pit /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

the censorship program for the board isn't that bright.

I wonder if people named Richard have a problem if they use the short version of their name (D*ck)

lets see...
Hello, my name is **** Smith.

ZundSig2.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
C-O-C-K

I can't even talk about a male chicken, **** see!!

upso.gif
I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job, I'm your average white suburbonite slob.
-- Dennis Leary

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
What the hell?

Why in gods name would you but a ****su? Those things are fraggin ugly and they bark at walls!

upso.gif
I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job, I'm your average white suburbonite slob.
-- Dennis Leary