1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

server

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by metalboy, May 21, 2006.

1. metalboy

metalboy New Member

how do i instal skins for my delicaded server???

2. AizenSA

AizenSA The Divine Tyrant

I dont know if I'm right or not but I heard that what ever you have active in your roster will automatically be in there unless its one of those models you have to add server pakages to. (then who ever joins your server will download them and thats that) btw anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

3. metalboy

metalboy New Member

i already tried that

4. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

You need to add the skin/character name in the serverpackage list of the server's ini. And it don't seem to work well sometimes, some people already had trouble downloading the custom model i was using on my clan server.

Find the ServerPackage line, and add the model there, save the file. Make sure that the server is stoped. If you don't do this, the server will not reconise the file and people will not see your model unless they have it installed. If you add this line, people will download your skin or model and see everyone that use it on the server, it's called "Forcing a player model/skin".