Server/WorldStats ranking problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
COOL said:
I have reinstalled my PC and UT and I have even entered my old jailbreak password in mods -> jailbreak but I think my stats are no longer updated on the worldstats page and when I am playing and press F1 to see the scores, I used to see a number behind my name but i dont see it any more. Are all my stats gone then?

The problem with the stats password is this:

The MotherShip and the WorldStats page both make use of the same password (the one you have entered in the JB tab at the very first time) ... if you now change the password for some reason both rankings fail to work. To make the WorldStats work again you have to make sure you use the password you have entered at the very beginning (because I am not able to change anything on the WorldStats page easily).

For the MotherShip it's different as I am able to delete the so called JBGlobalRanking.INI file for the server (thats like a reset of the global ranking). That just not resets all stats on the MotherShip but also makes it possible for people to use a different password (the one they have entered at the time they first connect to the MotherShip after I have deleted the JBGlobalStats.INI).

If this has accidetially happened you are in trouble because now you have two different passwords (one that works for the WorldStats and one that works on the MotherShip) - the only way to fix this is to enter the 'old' password (the one thats still valid for the WorldStats) and wait for me to 'reset' the server ranking some day in the future so the password becomes valid on the MotherShip again.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Done ... but it looks like the problem is related to the WorldStatsPage and can only be fixed by Mych. Here is an error taken from the server log file:

JBStatsClient: Stats server error for user 'Rob': Error 303: Stats file gets too large. Please report to <team@planetjailbreak.com>.

Hellsangie

Anja
Jan 16, 2003
Germany (Frankfurt)
Visit site
Since the last reset of the ranking on the mothership (maybe one week ago) my stats has gone. I can´t see the ranking number behind my name.
I changed nothing. My player name is the same and my password is set and also the same as always. Can anybody help me? :confused: