1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

server crash!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by Turin_Turambar, May 22, 2005.

1. Turin_Turambar

Turin_Turambar Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man

In the last 3 days i saw 4 servers to have a crash: GD EAS, 121 dtas, jgkdo, and SG tdm.

is bad luck? an evil mutator? or what?

I would like a stable server...

2. Neabit

Neabit New Member

first question is what stand in log files from this servers

3. frenchfrog

frenchfrog The mighty batrachian

* I don't want to point finger or anything but to my memory the regular crashing of servers began near after the WP1.2 introduction. Coincidence, I don't know? Other mutators had updates around that time? From what I remember from the discussion I had with Odie it's doesn't seems it's related to UTDC (or the whatever the name of the anti-cheat mutator) because server wothout it were also crashing. Also to be noted, it only seems to crash when there is more then a certain amount of players on the server (8 players threshold?).

Server crash logs