Security Cams UT99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
The jailbreak mod has some "security cameras". Well some levels do, such as Talaëron, Pandora storga. I suggest you check out these levels.
Talaëron is part of the JaibreakIII gold download.

And you might want to check out this?

Screen

Not sure that is what you are looking for, but it might be interesting.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... also, make like i do to learn: open other maps (ok,ok NeoNite said it alread...).
I suggest AS-Dunamis. I remember it had some "cams", where you could freely look at and see other parts of the map. It was a 'still' view you got from, but served fine, PLUS you didn't need to"dive" into it like JB cams do -via Screen i guess...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Dunamis had cams? I can't remember, but it's been ages I've played that map.
:) I'll check it asap.

Edit: No can't find any on that map.

Last edited:

Uncle_Bob

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance
Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
Unfortunately I dont have Jailbreak III Gold and the download from fileplanet might take a while but I might have it on a PC Gamer disc so ill have a look. I was looking in the Actor classes browser and found something called a spectator cam. Is this used in someway to make cams or is it just for spectators?

Uncle_Bob

Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
I have installed JailBrerak III form an old pc gamer disc and have looked on Talaëron and the cams are in the jail. You walk up to them and they switch you to a cam style view which you can move around. I havent been in the editor yet to seee how it works though. Does the Legacy map only come with JailBreak III Gold because I have only got JBIII.

Last edited:

Uncle_Bob

Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
I have just been in the editor and have clicked on the event/trigger thingy and I not sure what to actualy do, does anyone know how to make security cams like in JB-Raid and JB-Talaëron or do you have a tutorial?

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
holy crap that requires so much less work in the new engine.. I used them in DM-SaberMiedo for ut2003 peeps liked them... Props to cheap mapping tricks! Hurah!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Uncle_Bob said:
Does the Legacy map only come with JailBreak III Gold because I have only got JBIII.

No no no, Lecagy is a single player mappack. It features.. 10-15 maps I think (with the cutscenes).
Definitaly worth a look this one.