Search a skinner for a custom skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metalliguane

Dec 20, 2003
Hi,

I guess it's possible, but i'm a noob in skinning, so i request what i'm searching there

Could someone skin Model Juggernaut A + Ravage's Head ;)

would be great, if u can, send me pm, thx by advance :)

Metalliguane

Dec 20, 2003
pics?

but i search someone to skin it, as i got no skin-skills

i guess the head need to be all remodelled, as it isn't compatible with jugg's body

btw, if u didn't know, it was for UT2003, in fact these are 2 ut2k3 skins, just waznt the head of one on the body of another, but requires lot of work :x

Last edited:

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
I don't really understand what you want, is this a skin or a model you are talking about, i couldn't find 'Juggernaut' or 'Ravage' or Skincity, are they cartoon characters? Post a link to some pics of Ravage and Juggernaut, it would be better as i don't really understand what you are asking for.

Metalliguane

Dec 20, 2003
Ravage is a skin from UT2003, it's a standard skin, allready in the game when u install it, it's not a custom skin

here is he:
http://www.ut2k3.fr/unrealtournament2003/arts/ut2k3_wall_helty_4.jpg

and i would like this head on a juggernaut body. What is a juggernaut? it's a kind of body, u could see one here:

http://www.ut2k3.fr/unrealtournament2003/arts/ut2k3_wall_darkwizard_1.jpg

on the left

hope it's a bit clearer now :p

so, ravage's head on this juggernaut body would be great if they were compatible, but that's not the case, need to model the head to make it ok with Ued (unreal editor)