1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scoreboard shows kills: INF asploded.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Derelan, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Any server that shows a killcount on the scoreboard will freeze my INF when the scoreboard is displayed, either when i press F1 or when the scoreboard automatically comes up at the end of each round.

2. Cleeus[JgKdo]

Cleeus[JgKdo] because respawns suck

rofl, isn't that a good thing? ;)

The only scoreboard i know of that shows kills is the N1Scoreboard. Bug them :p

3. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

You disappoint me Cleeus, I though you were the biggest fan ;)

4. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

All i could think of was deleting "n1score2.u" and letting it download itself, but that didn't fix it either. Should i be looking for a log or an error or something?

5. Cleeus[JgKdo]

Cleeus[JgKdo] because respawns suck

on which servers exactly does the error appear?

6. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Well i used to be able to connect to the INF Germany one, but I can't anymore. The only other server I can see that is running it is DBD TDM, and the error occurs there.

7. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

I have no problem at all there. Actually I have a hard time to see how the scoreboard should crash the game. Does it do a GPF? Can you post the error logs?

8. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

No errors, doesn't GPF, no logs. Just freezes. I can exit out of it with task manager.

9. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

We went back to older Version of cheatprotection (UTDC), putting file into /UT/System folder (and overwriting) might help.

The other tool is to check if your registry is ok UT wise (and get it straight if it isn't) .

... I hope this helpes.

Otherwise I think a clean re-install might solve your problems. (taking your other troubles into account)

Attached Files:

10. keihaswarrior

keihaswarrior New Member

It's all those hacks you have installed Derelan, they are making your INF install unstable :p

Seriously, I would do a reinstall of INF since you seem to be getting a lof of crashes.

11. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Ok, I think the problem is in the way n1score is showing the camos, because i have a similar freezing problem [link] that has been narrowed down to faulty camo *int files. Any help on this issue should probably go to that thread.

Though, its strange how i can view the camos with F1 on other servers...