Scheduled games?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReLiK

Waiting to spawn....
Dec 21, 2003
It seems every time I check the CB gametype the servers are empty.

So why don't we arrange some kind of pre-arranged time. Similar to the Jailbreak Sunday lockdown.

Once a week, for say 2-3 hours, on a good server (East coast US should suit most people, since I'm in the UK) we all know where to be.

Any takers?

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
Sounds like a plan... I imagine it'll be a bit hit and miss during August because of people's holidays but it's a good idea. I'm in.

hollib

Registered Bandit
Aug 6, 2004
lübeck, germany.
Yo, good plan! I will join...
Saturday ok. (up from 23:00 GMT?)

edit: holla Salvatore!
post from july, we are a bit late... :lol:

Last edited:

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I'll join if I can........ dunno what time i am in relation to GMT though.....pacific is what, 9 hours back? so that would be 2 PM in the afternoon for me.........might be busy at someone else's house though.....dunno.....i'll join if i can

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
Okay, I'll be around at 9. Are we doing this on the official server or on Cravensmythe's (if it's up)?

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
official i suppose......craven's would probably lag too much with all f us, if we all make it

we ca always switch servers so just join the one that has everyone in it, lol

hollib

Registered Bandit
Aug 6, 2004
lübeck, germany.
Check wich got the best ping, might be Cravensmythe server
for europe.
He optimized his settings to the limit, so if its up...
shouldnt lag with up to 6 players!