1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Savo island bug

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by As_i_lay_dying, May 28, 2004.

1. As_i_lay_dying

As_i_lay_dying New Member

Does anyone else have this problem and what causes it.
    When playing savo island online all of a sudden it seems as though iv disconnect from the server but havent as i can still run around the map but there will be no players there and i cant get pickups and i can fire weopons in that i get the animations and sound but no bullet marks are made and no grenades fire. There is nothing noticable to show when this happens other than the things i have already said.Also the score continues to change as well as my teem map
    iv played this map online 3times and it has done it everytime.

2. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

Sounds like that's a server crash. We are working on it to fix that asap.

3. Hedge-o-Matic

Hedge-o-Matic New Member

Also, if you run to the top of the "fallen log" mesh, you drop through it into a strange region of blue fog. It doesn't kill you, though so you have to suicide to get out. Bots would just get stuck forever.