1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saturday Night INF 22:00 GMT

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Snipez, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Snipez

Snipez Insane Poster!

open location -> xplod.de

2. C.Inigo

C.Inigo INDIGO

Steps:

1. Turn on computer, usually marked with an incomplete circle and a little line at the top. [​IMG]

2. Make sure you have INF installed. If not, install it. It's easy. But you have to download it first. And UT.
    a) And PSYCHO TEXTURES

3. Double-click the INF icon on your desktop, or run it from the Start menu (single-click).

4. Once loaded, press anything to start the main menu. Then you have two options:
    i) Open the console, usually the tilde (~) key, and type "open xplod.de" WITHOUT THE QUOTES ("), and press the Enter key (Enter).
    ii) Press the Escape key (Esc), usually at the top left corner of the keyboard, to close the main menu.
    Then open the QUICK console, most often the Tab key (Tab) and type "open xplod.de" AGAIN NO QUOTES!! Press Enter.

LOAD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
  3. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-what files do i need ? I'm getting the inf_assets mismatch. It has been too long, i don't remember what package is causing this
    - is this tdm only ?

4. C.Inigo

C.Inigo INDIGO

CHEESES ant lol. You need psychomorph's replacement files from that cerberon forum merdeine. Let me check.

AH THIS!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
  5. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

Hi ant,

You can just install UT and the INF CE 2011. Worked for me very good. Maybe you have to remove one or two files to prevent mismatches, but maybe not.

6. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WELL this is fucked up. I was getting mismatches all over the place, then i decided to download the CE install, then the link was broken, then i watched tv instead. This is fucked up.
    See you in 2014 for the next game :(

7. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

8. Woden

Woden New Member

Damn Ant, you give up easily.

You aren't French, are you? :D

9. soultaker007

soultaker007 Member

You can downloadte inf 2011th
    Hmmm sorry for the 2012th
    I had too little time but I'm of completing things this week and yes link don t work.My internet speed is slow now.Can some1 change link to modb.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  10. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's not giving up, it's reinvesting my time in something more productive. Like watching tv. :p

Also, the gamefront link is broken as well. At least it's giving me a "file not found".

edit : moddb not working too. Damn this internets is hard!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  11. soultaker007

soultaker007 Member

gamefront link is working.i test it 1 min ago :)

12. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

Moddb leads to the gamefront link I've posted and I also can confirm that it works for me. Try a different browser maybe.

13. ant75

ant75 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do i need to be registered ? I can confirm it's not working with either firefox or IE. Firefox is giving me a "file not found" when i click on the link. IE is popping up a weird window (not the usual download window) where i can choose to open or save the file, but whatever i choose, nothing happens.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013