1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by maverick1031, Feb 18, 2002.

1. BlackAce

BlackAce Wing Commander

I dont blame him actually, I guess you all know about our conceptual frame, so creating ideas in this frame would be usefull,

2. Fortran

Fortran Despite the name, I can't code.

Instead of the F-4 (which I think is a little pre-Jaguar and MiG-27), how about the good ol' A-7 Corsair 2 or F-8 Crusader?

3. BlackAce

BlackAce Wing Commander

F4 had seen lots of modifications in its life and its surpasses both Jaguar and Mig-27 but of course ours will be equvalent to its counterparts, and for both F-8 and A-7, I think those will fit better to Korea Era, with Mig-21, Su-17, F-86... and one more thing F-4, Jaguar and Mig-27 can conduct recon missions, I dont know how can we apply it but I will try to find something for that.

4. Doyve the Royve

Doyve the Royve Quite simply the best Royve around!

It's just an idea to add diversity to the add-on packs. If the team doesn't want to do it then I'll learn and give it a try, if the code for the packs permits.

For the recon, how about creating a 'weapon,' which would be the camera, and have a HUD PIP showing the camera view. When the player 'fired,' the camera would check in its view for a recon objective, and if there was one, mark it as completed. But I have a feeling you already thought of that.:)

5. maverick1031

maverick1031 A.K.A. SuPERFLY

I don't get u Doyve the Royve!!:confused: :confused:

6. Doyve the Royve

Doyve the Royve Quite simply the best Royve around!

Which part?

7. maverick1031

maverick1031 A.K.A. SuPERFLY

Pretty much all of it!!!!!!:p :rolleyes:

8. <<S/E>>XXXX

<<S/E>>XXXX God of Terror

How about if those recon planes fly above the enemy base and kind of make ground targets seen more farther away(you can lock on em farther) for some time ... like 2-3 minutes .... sounds good ?