1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SAS 3.1 - April 14th Release

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Apr 10, 2006.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

SAS version 3.1 hits the 'net this Friday, April 14th at 19:00 GMT, and will be available in Windows, Linux and Mac with full and patch installs. If you're curious about what's in store, you can check out the full change log. A gallery of new map screenshots are available for those with a shorter attention span.

2. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

3. zeep

zeep :(

Seems like a whole lot has been done here, though i've never tried this mod. Any Sas players around?

4. PigBear

PigBear New Member

SuperSweet, keep the good mods alive, and SAS is sooo one of the better mods out there.

5. Brits_Hit

Brits_Hit Flak Monkey

I like the map shots, although the textures could use some work. They don't really bring the levels to life.

Just IMO :p

6. borsdy

borsdy New Member

Looks like ol' ut99 imo =\

7. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

It's good to see some more maps for this mod.

In my opinion though the voice acting is sub par for the overall standard of the mod. Personally I would like to see radio headset traffic rather than what's happening now.....