Sandy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Surviving. lol. Power is still out at my house. A neighbors tree fell across the road and took out all the power lines. Estimated fix isn't til Monday at the earliest. Other than that, no real damage. I've been staying at my g/f's house so I can take a shower before work :p

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Glad to hear from you, Jim.

I assume Avri is ok as well, seeing as I saw him post on FB last night.. but still waiting to hear from Dave.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Sorry, he's fine. He got power back a little before I did I think. Mine came back Thursday evening I believe. Looks like people don't frequent the forums much anymore :p

However, we are in TS pretty much every night from 7pm-ish til whenever we go to sleep (11pm to 1am-ish depending on who you are :lol: )

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Yeah, I've meant to be around more, but it seems like every time I get something going, I get sick again.
Bronchitis this time... been three weeks and having trouble shaking it.
I go back to the doc tomorrow.

I've got occupational therapy 2xs a week, and starting this week I have to have a shrink.

I'd rather be stocking groceries again... :(

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, we did OK! No damage some of the single family homes lost siding. I feel sorry for the folks up north getting hit again with this latest Northeaster Storm.